How to change device
For some situations it may be appropriate to replace your measuring device. To ensure the swap goes smoothly, it is important to follow these steps:
- All devices look the same which makes it easy to mix them up. Before you take out your new device, we recommend that you write down the serial number of your old device. The serial number can be found on the back of the device.
- Charge your new device for up to 3 hours or until the light on the device turns green.
- Have your new device at hand and leave it on charge.
- Open Linkura on your phone.
- From the main menu, press Settings
- Press Unpair device and confirm by pressing OK
- Where it used to say Unpair device, it should now say Connect to a device
- Click Connect to a device
- Follow the instructions to connect the device
N.B. Make sure that the new device is flashing white when you confirm the connection
- Now your new device is connected and you can use Linkura as usual
- Put your old device in the return envelope that came with the delivery
- Put the return envelope in any mailbox
If the app does not find the new device in step 9-11, under Settings you can select Troubleshoot with Linus. You now automatically get help troubleshooting the problem!